Tips For The First-Time Home Buyer
- Contact me to become pre-approved for a home. This service is completely complimentary, and will help you understand what type of home you can buy.
- Make a needs list and a wish list, being realistic and keeping your budget in mind.
- Select a real estate agent to help you search for a home – please ask me for a referral. We work only with the very best!
- Have your agent show you recent home sales in the areas and price ranges you prefer.
- Don’t feel pressured to make an offer on the first home you see, but be ready to move quickly when the time is right.
- When your offer is accepted, consider hiring a home inspector for an in-depth evaluation of the home.