Wednesday, June 14, 2006

About Derek Stephens and Your Home Buying Source

Welcome and thank you for visiting my site!

As a loan officer with Liberty Financial Group, My mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service and weekly home-buying tips, news and advice!

As your home-buying informant and your partner in the home financing process, I will provide you with weekly updated market information and a variety of lending programs to meet your individual needs.

In addition, I am committed to keeping you informed throughout the loan process, and am here to answer questions, explain options, and eliminate hassles and worry along the way!

If you want professional service and outstanding results, please contact me today!

Check back every Monday for an updated information including Home-Finance news and tips from Derek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home